Help Guy's which pole 1 or 2

Guest Flashy

Guest Flashy

Could someone please help ..

I have been pole fishing for 4 months now with an 8M pole (Pro Performance) from WMAC

and love it .

But i want a better quality pole and need help in choosing one of the following.

Option 1

The Garbolino Persuader 10.8m 5 section from Kirkgate. Appears a good buy at £95 was originally £225. But no spare top sections??

Option 2

The Shakespeare Hercules 11m complete with spare top 3 from WMAC and others at approx. £90..

Plz elp

Cheers in advance

Guest chris

Hi Flashy.

I dont have any knowledge of these poles but

Pesonally I think I would opt for the shaky with the spare top kit.Depends what you are going to mainly use the pole for.At least you have the imidiate option of two laccy sizes,with that one.However universal top kits are available,which would probably add around £20/£30 to the bil.

Chris.

Guest Flashy

Cheers Guy's

It looks the the Shakespeare is winning with flyings colours.

I am only goin to use this on gravel pits etc for medium size carp. But is it right

that this pole supports upto 16 elastics ??

Cheers Flashy

Guest davidP

Have a look at this thread and read the post I made but a few minutes ago about a possible alternative if you can go to £160 smile.gif

www.anglersnet.co.uk/ubb/Forum1/HTM...TML/004067.html

Guest big tinca

Hi Flashy,

My mate bought the persuader from kirkgate in Leeds an he has'nt had one problem with it1

Its a really quality pole at an amazinging price and comes with all the garbolino features like viper process, torpedo joints etc.

If it was my money i would purchase this one!

------------------

Happy Tenching.

Big Tinca.

bigtinca@hotmail.com

Guest rondo
Originally posted by Flashy:

Could someone please help ..

I have been pole fishing for 4 months now with an 8M pole (Pro Performance) from WMAC

and love it .

But i want a better quality pole and need help in choosing one of the following.

Option 1

The Garbolino Persuader 10.8m 5 section from Kirkgate. Appears a good buy at £95 was originally £225. But no spare top sections??

Option 2

The Shakespeare Hercules 11m complete with spare top 3 from WMAC and others at approx. £90..

Plz elp

Cheers in advance

there is a review in Angling Times this week

which is worth reading,the VALOUR from Shakespeare seems to fit your needs.

rondo

P.s. sorry davidp i had not read your notice regards the above.

[This message has been edited by rondo (edited 28 June 2001).]