Fisheries Security?

Guest p eye

I have been alerted recentley by Fisheries coming under attack by Thiefs, Vandals and other undesierables, the more expensive tackle is getting the more interested thiefs are becoming. Just last week I was spending a few days carp fishing at my local lake, when a bloke stopped to have a chat, he was picking up his son, fishing next to me who had been carping for the day. His dad told me that he normally let him stay the eveining but the week before he had all is tackle thieved off the bank, and his bivvy slashed. This is in the middle of a quiet Norfolk village, so what must it be like in a more suburban area? I have my own succesful security firm, and was thinking of setting up some sort of mobile security patrol dedicated to fisheries, now this is in no means an advert for myself, but I am genuinley worried about unprotected fisheries. A small fee every year would guarantee them a proffesional security service and response unit all fully trained in security and all ex Police/ military police, what do you think?