tench and carp

Guest matchman

Guest Gaffer

Hi Matchman, could you give us more details on the size of Carp and Tench the water you'll be fishing holds?

Are you fishing a stillwater?

What are the depths?

How are you equiped to fish, ie, leger, float, pole, etc?

Give us a few more details mate. wink.gif

------------------

All the best, Gaffer

Anglers' Net Members Club

Guest davidP

That is such a HUGE question I don't think you're going to get a lot of responses. The amount written on this subject would take you literally years to read and you'd still only be scratching the surface! I suggest you have a look at some of the carp articles on the main site, or make your questions a little more specific because specific questions are far easier to answer than what you've asked (it's a bit of a "how long is a piece of string" type question I'm afraid).

Give more information about the type of venue you're going to fish, how big the fish are you're targetting, how heavily fished it is, what type of tackle you've got etc etc. Methods of targetting carp on a commercial carp puddle are totally different to those on a 200 acre gravel pit or a canal or river. Once you've given people an idea of what you're after there are anglers here who will be delighted to share their knowledge with you smile.gif