Yateley=when are you arriving

Guest stoney

Just to see when i can expect to see you.

A few of us will be there, thur @ 1600hrs. having a social, with us will be the Craig with his Catering unit.

He will be cooking a full ENGLISH breakfast on friday morning.

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

We should be getting there for around 9.30ish Friday morning assuming traffic is reasonable.

( M1 > A43 > M40 > J4/A404 > A321 )

How long is breakfast going to be available for??

,,Dave

[This message has been edited by Webbo (edited 04 September 2001).]

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by stoney:

The 5 of us hope to be there by 11.00, it was a difficult choice for us, either travel the night before and sleep under the van or in a lay-by so we could be there for the kick off and be able to fish together. If one of my friends is left on his own, I won't fish, or share his swim. Weather is looking better than at the moment and that breakfast sounds great. Is the breakfast on all day, it would be nice to know as it saves taking our own. Evening meal, curry, are the toilets near? Or steak and kidney pie, mash and gravy. Is it possible to bivvy up next to the catering van and enjoy some good old English cooking, stuff the fishing give me the food

We will be supporting the man with the van.

Telephone number would help and a menue on arrival. The menue handed over when we all arrive will give me time to translate it and a phone number so I can order.

Hope this does not make life difficult for you but is it possible, with the permission of all the others to reserve 5 swims? I know you don't normally do this but it would be a great help. The swims don't have to be the best, just 5 friends that have come a long way and would like to be near to each other. If any one objects to my request I withdraw it and not hold a grudge at all.

My friends are guests in OUR country and that should count for something. We would do the same for you.

Looking forward to meeting loads of you, look out for the Dutch flag and hope we don't have to cut it up into strips to show where we are.

I am being given about 80 quid from the pub on Wednesday evening, one or two pics will be taken and I will try and post them on this topic on Thursday. Watch this space.

Once again Bubbling about a fishing trip, at least on this one I will get the pics.

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

Guest Xpat Stu
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:
Originally posted by stoney:

I am being given about 80 quid from the pub on Wednesday evening, one or two pics will be taken and I will try and post them on this topic on Thursday. Watch this space.

Gefeliciteerd Alan, c'est magnifique (to mix languages in true Belgian style). I know how hard it has been to get a donation from foreign shores. Well done to your Dutch friends for there generosity.

If there is no full english left by 11 on Friday I will cry biggrin.gif

Stu

------------------

ANMC Founder Member - Belgium Chapter

Guest paul mc

We(paul,ste & chris mc) will hopefully be there for about 09:30 on friday depending on traffic.we also have to pick up some bait from sandhurst on the way.

------------------

Regards Paul Mc(ANMC)

Originally posted by kevin.snow:

Work allowing I will be arriving about 3pm on fri

Kevin

Hopefully about 9am ish. along with Ray & Dai fish smile.gif

Dooby