not fishing but important

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

A news flash has just come on the bbc

The world trade center in New York has been hit by 2 passenger planes which are believed to have been hijacked...as i type the one has just collapsed..

The pentagon has also suffered from a plane crashing into it yet another hijacked passenger plane..

another explosion has just happend at the world trade center...

If you can get to a tv then switch it on on the bbc.

This is unbelievable they are now showing pictures of the world trade center & its showing nothing but dust & smoke

If any of our posters from across the pond are anywhere near these places my familys prayers are with you & your familys

We have an american soldier who comes into paltalk (hanman) & he is based next to the pentagon for the first time i've realised how something like this happening across a 1000 miles can affect you personally when you speak to people on the net then this happens in the area they live/work in.

Like i have said my familys thoughts & prayers are with those who are caught up in this tradegy

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest The Tangler

Just got in and seen this.

My heart goes out to the familys of the people lost.

It's such a waste of life and I feel for those left to pick up the pieces.

The people behind this are just sick and not fit to call them selfs human.

May they rest in peace

------------------

PETE.

Fishing in Kent and the south east.

http://www.angelfire.com/pw/thetangler

Guest phil dean

I have suddenly realised how small and insignificant we all are, and how fragile this reletive peace we have is. My job seems irrelevant...to all those who have lost family friends or are suffering from this my prayers go out to them, and to the souls of those who have died I only hope they're suffering was brief and they are in a better place.

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

I'll just add my own sincere condolences to those who have been affected, both directly and indirectly, particularly to any of the contributors to this site who are American, or who have US connections.