Seperate Carp site?

Guest Alan Taylor

Guest Alan Taylor

Hi all,

I have a question to ask here and do not want any trouble with people having a pop at others or there chosen type of angling.

Elton has asked us several times about starting a seperate forum for Carp anglers.

I for one was against it as I like to read about coarse fishing and the people involved.

Anglers Net is growing even bigger and the amount of topics posted are increasing proportionaly as are some of the troublesome comments made either by a slip of the pen or intentionaly. This is not the question, just one of the reasons that I for one think it is time to do what Elton wanted to do some time ago.

Question:- Do you as Anglers, no matter what angling discipline, think it is time for a Carp section?

No debate, just a YES or NO will do me.

Elton, I hope you don't mind me doing this but I think the time is right for a change.

Moderators, at the first sign of back biting

etc pull the plug please.

Respectfully yours

Alan(nl)

------------------

ANMC Founder Member. Support Anglers Net & reap the benefits, join ANMC today.

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

Yes to a seperate site.

Alan(nl)

Ok, easy as that and no trouble. Thanks in anticipation and my email address is there to be used if anyone wants to have a go or let off steam at me. smile.gif

Yes - some comments made by anglers on the coarse forum - who are anti carp for the sake of it - often spoil topics that never get the chance to develop before it just turns into a slanging match.

There are many knowledgable carpers who use the coarse forum and with a seperate area in which the info can be viewed / shared it can only enhance anglers net.

Rob

[This message has been edited by RobT (edited 20 August 2001).]

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by RobT:

Yes - some comments made by anglers on the coarse forum - who are anti carp for the sake of it - often spoil topics that never get the chance to develop before it just turns into a slanging match.

There are many knowledgable carpers who use the coarse forum and with a seperate area in which the info can be viewed / shared it can only enhance anglers net.

For all the no voters - get a life   biggrin.gif - The broken record is very boring.

Rob

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by RobT:

Yes -

Rob

Rob, your last sentence was just what I am trying to avoid. You answered the topic admirably but the last will bit will incite.

Thanks for the reply though.

Alan(nl)

Guest Pete B

Yes, if you want more carp anglers posting freely.. but beware the 'idiotic' posters..

However I visit this site a lot and feel it is the most well informed coarse angling site anywhere.. biggrin.gif

Happy Carping

Guest mpbdsnu

I don't think anyone would miss out on any information, because all ya gotta do is click the link biggrin.gif

I for one rarely answer questions concerning carping because of the flack etc. I think it would work. smile.gif