ooopps, i left it at home!

Guest biteless1

Guest biteless1

Last weekend i went fishing, set everything up rods, bivvy, cast around and found three clear spots. Put out the vitalin mix went to tie on my hook baits a realised id left them in the kitchen at home. duhhh.

luckly mr Burke was doing the rounds on the lake and kindly sat with my gear so i could go and fetch them.

What have you left at home by mistake?

Arran.

Guest mpbdsnu

Being a Carper I normally take everything I could possibly ever need - and more!!! But last Thursday, I thought i'd try a lake I used to fish a lot for Crucians using waggler - i forgot the float box - Duh!!

Guest scoobs11

one of the lads who fish's the roach matches on my local pond forgot to bring a disgorger and left his lighter in his car

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

Guest danzante

Biteless,

90% of the time i go fishing, i leave something at home, ie, a rag, my binocs, bait, rods, honest,an apple rolleyes.gif,...

i've left my wellies when going to dig lugworm and had to do a 24 mile round trip, if i take everything, i wonder for hours what i've left behind.

My missus is no help at all, i have to do all the thinking for myself. confused.gif

Danny.

Guest Chris Plumb

I once left ALL my bait at home and being a lazy bugger decided to fish with what I could find. So having spent the 1st hour lifting rocks, collecting caddis larvae, I actually had a good days fishing - catching dace, roach, chub and a small barbel on these naturals - something I ought to do more often.

Chris

------------------

"Study to be quiet."

Guest wozzer

I once went for a day's fishing with me dad set up me box and rest went to the holdall for me pole and oops it was still in the me hall way eek.gif

Guest dave e

I once went deadbaiting, put my bucket of bait on top of the car whilst I loaded tackle in the boot.

got miles up this local river to discover no bait, I lure fished for a bit.

I drove home, and guess what was all over the road on the first coner out of our estate, I now use insulated bait bags, which go in my bag.

A lesson never forgoten, but as I tell the aprentices at work, you learn more when things go wrong.

davee