Cudmore

rich

Now I know alot of people are against commercials, but I should be going in the middle of next week, any reports as to how its fishing.

Cheers.

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

I just spotted this in another thread...

quote:

Fished Makins a few times years ago and used to like it. Gone off commercial fisheries altogether- Tried Cudmore a couple of times and it does nothing for me at all - the water absolutely stinks and looks stagnant!

The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Thats not really a catch report though is it!

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Guest crazyhazy

It was me that posted that thread! Its idiot proof Cudmore in summer especially, every fish I caught there has probably been caught a thousand times and when you bring them in they look terribly p****d off! The water stinks but if thats the sort of thing that makes your mop flop then go for it - you cant go wrong.