new to fishing

sheila

hi again, i just started fishing last year, i invested in all the gear but just enough to get me going i go with my brother mainly he has taught me all i know about fishing but theres still alot to learn, last year we went to sutton bonnington near where we live and i caught 7 carp in one session, i cant explain the excitement i felt when hooking these fish i am looking forward to this year i no its the closed season, but theres a place where we go that you can fish all year round , i love it and hope to fish more this year...........sheila :)

hi again, i just started fishing last year, i invested in all the gear but just enough to get me going i go with my brother mainly he has taught me all i know about fishing but theres still alot to learn, last year we went to sutton bonnington near where we live and i caught 7 carp in one session, i cant explain the excitement i felt when hooking these fish i am looking forward to this year i no its the closed season, but theres a place where we go that you can fish all year round , i love it and hope to fish more this year...........sheila :)

just thought i'd reply the last one did'nt seem to go right

Guest Chris Perch
just thought i'd reply the last one did'nt seem to go right

Hi glad your enjoying fishing - well done on your catch - There are lots of places you can fish in the closed season Most lakes and canals stay open during the closed season its mainly just the rivers that close these days but you should always check with the owner first.

Tight lines - Chris

Hi glad your enjoying fishing - well done on your catch - There are lots of places you can fish in the closed season Most lakes and canals stay open during the closed season its mainly just the rivers that close these days but you should always check with the owner first.

Tight lines - Chris

Hi chris and thanx for your reply, and yes i absolutely love fishing but i hasten to add i need more practice lol and need to learn different spieces of the fish its nice to hear other peoples views i hope you dont mind but i,ve added you as a friend thanx again ...sheila