Man U - whats happening

Guest fisher sniffer

Guest fisher sniffer

What is alex ferguson up to? Man Utd are having the worst start to a season for a few years and i think it's his team selections and formations. why is he playing van nistleroy on his own? when yorke came to united him and cole were the best partnership in the premiership and when he was put on as a sub against leicester he scored. in their game against bayern munich, van nistleroy hadn't got any room to score. if a 442 was played there would be someone on the wing to cross it in. and when they did score the set up was from a cross. If say cole was with van nistleroy this could happen more often and therefore improve united's game.

any thoughts???

Guest Eileen Bass

I don't care what Mr. Ferguson does, I'm a Liverpool fan. 5 trophies for us last season to just 1 for Man utd, that makes me very happy.

Guest fisher sniffer

is there anyone here who doesn't hate man utd?

[This message has been edited by fisher sniffer (edited 21 November 2001).]

Guest fisher sniffer

I'll try to ignore the last few comments frown.gif and ask again does anyone here support man utd?

Surly i'm not alone. come on! just a little support will do!

Guest Howard 13

I don't support them as such,but at the start of the season I did invest alot of money on them to win the premiership.

Every team throughout the season has a rough patch and I beleive Man U have just had theirs and are now going to kick on.

I think the only real threat comes from Liverpool,but after they slipped up at Blackburn and got totally outplayed by Barcelona their confidence will be shook.

Man U v Southampton on Saturday,another 3 points,as I said they've turned the corner now so lookout!

I'm (dare I say it?) an Arsenal fan so I know how you're feeling. Man ure and Arsenal have been dominant in the Premier League for so long now and it's hard to accept that maybe we've had our day. My way to try and hide this horrible realisation is to explain to people that because all footballers are over-paid prima donnas who don't give a flying fig about the clubs and are only there for the the money I am no longer that interested in the stupid game. Only trouble is I can't seem to convince myself, after 35 years that I don't care about AFC and still get really chewed up inside when they lose. I still swear at the telly or radio when they conceed goals, much to the distaste of "er who should be obeyed", "I don't know why you bother watching them" she says "all you ever do is get angry and slag them off, anyway I thought you said you didn't care about those over-paid prima donnas anymore?"

False denial or what!!!!

AFC, it's in my blood, just a shame some of the players are not so passionate.

Cheers - Gooner (For Life).