As SEEN on TV?

Chris Goddard

Just Had to put something down as I am honestly and honestly bloody sick of people and BIG organisations trying or actually LYING about every day incidents and things. I was of the opinion there was an ETHICS committee in the UK and also a Standard the users of TV particularly on Advertising had to stand by??

Colgate SCANNER?? Some silly bloody woman/Man stands there while a total idiot (Backed up by honest facts underwritten by the UK Dentists association? Using a hand Scanner they can tell you that your TEETH have NOT been brushed today as this WONDER scanner tells the plebeian using it that they have a morass of scabby PLAQUE invading there mouths?? My Scanner at home will NOT even scan a piece of bloody paper!! So my question would be can I get one of these WONDERFUL scanners?? Or is it just so much HORSE FEATHERS??

Chap has what is called "locked in Syndrome" which basically means the ONLY thing he has ANY control over is his eyes!! His wife CANNOT kill him (This applies to ANYONE AT ALL Medically trained or or not!) So he has HAD to go to Court to ASK for the right to be able to ASK a Doctor or a TRAINED health professional help to end his existence (NO Apologies for that word, it is merely THAT an existence!) Yet I know as do 99% of ALL medically trained professionals that this practice (euthanasia) is NOT only used but is used daily to end peoples suffering! BUT it is possibly less well known that the person carrying out the euthanasia CAN be charged with MURDER!! So this feller has HAD to go to court to TRY and change the law so he CAN die with SOME dignity at least!! And HOW do I know euthanasia is in widespread use?? MY DAD WAS KILLED by just such a method!! His Morphine was INCREASED and in doing this (The doctor DID discuss this with my Mother||) his life WAS ended. He had incurable Prostate cancer with Bone secondaries which is HOW this disease usually does kill MEN./People) BUT had any doctor done this for this chap they would immediately be arrested as it is now too widely publicised. But HOW his wife and kids can do this?? They as he does deserve a medal!! Were I asked I would do it for him and indeed ANYONE if asked without a seconds notice!! After of course due consideration. This case requires NO thought at all for me!

And last but CERTAINLY not least. Picture is of a 2 year old BLACK African boy who is dying as are his siblings as he is FORCED to drink dirty water, As the advert goes "HE HAS NO CHOICE" YES HE HAS!!! He can choose NOT to do anything of the sort. End of discussion? Well no as the producers of this NIGHTMARE situation Save the children (What a joke! SAVE WHO!!??) And something about providing water?? See SO memorable I cannot even name the so called charity. As far as I am concerned CHARITY begins at HOME!! I live NOW in France so that is HOME 5 years previous it was the UK. I have NEVER even been to Africa or any of it's MANY States!! I remember STATISTICS! Every 5 seconds a person dies in the world??!! Never checked this out but it certainly sounds at least Plausible? So HOW do these so called CHARITIES find the mind boggling statement which is supposed to be that "EVERY 2 seconds a young baby under 2 dies Unnecessarily in the world after HAVING to drink FILTHY WATER!!? WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH?? Or is it the STATISTICIANS have got it so wrong?? I personally believe my story of a person every 5 seconds sounds so much more reasonable and certainly has a RING of truth!! And of course the people who COMMIT this act of MURDER is implicit (the mothers and fathers??) of said children! For ME instead of keep providing food and water which they do NOT appreciate as MUCH as I personally think they will, how about some form of contraception?? The people who ARE given the clean water THINK they are so well off they can just carry on HAVING more children!! And NO-ONE will convince me otherwise!! Not even my Mother who believe me is as Christian as they come and love I do but she has MORE chance of moving bloody mountains!

Just three of the RUBBISH stories I have had to ENDURE in the last couple of days. Why am I suddenly putting my head above the parapet?? because tomorrow I will be attending an appointment which I have waited some 15 or so years to achieve and I simply wanted to vent my spleen about some of the SH!T we HAVE to endure. I am EVENTUALLY going to (I HOPE!) get the operation to fix my bloody back!! AND that is ALL I am worried about now! Well that and returning to write some MORE rubbish, OH yes and tell my wife, YES I still do love you darling!!

ALWAYS an on/off switch I hear you say?? yes and instead of using it I now stick to American trash! At least when they MAKE up a STORY you KNOW it is made up as they always say NO-ONE or no living person dead or alive was injured made aware of this programme and anyone who thinks differently come on then BIG BOY!!! Or something like that!!

I mean look at what Elton just had to go through!!! MUCH as it MAY shock you, some people do NOT tell the truth, the whole truth and NOTHING but the truth!!!

HEY!! COLGATE have a NEW and improved SCANNER!! And this MUST work as it is endorsed by a REAL(??) Nurse.

Only thing I can think is the RNMC is NOT involved and she is NOT a real nurse!! Only because the same old **** is being punted!!

Sorry but GOOD OLD Colgate now have a NURSE doing the tests!! AND some numb Footsie Manager slopping Colgate product round his gob to show that the INFERIOR product is inferior!! And I think back and remember Kentucky and the assholes trying to eat and speak?? That at least WAS like real life much as it was abhorred!!

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))