lake and property for sale in S W France

Hi all,

I'm posting about my property in France. I was renovating and looking to start up a fishing holiday business, unfortunately due to financial problems I am now having to sell this incomplete project.

Since 2007 I have managed to renovate the farm house into 3 bedrooms and install new kitchen, new roof, completely rewired, part replumbed. Property sits in 17 acres which includes a 5 acre lake, good access, stocked with carp. The lake has its own source of fresh water. There are also woodlands and gardens on the property, these do need attention. Adjecent to the farmhouse is a large barn that could be converted into gites.

Property is not far from a major town Eymoutiers, a very pretty medieval town just 10 minutes away. Limoges is the nearest airport, 45 minutes away.

I'm hoping there is someone like myself out there who can finish this project that I started 5 years ago and will make use of it as a home and business. It's a very attractive property and will make someone very happy.

Please see advert at Treignac Immobilier. I can put up more pics or more information if anyone is interested, treignac immobilier can also deal with enquiries (ask for Alice as she speaks excellent English).

800_20120603061854_sli8703-p_300175-1.jpg

IMG022.jpg

IMG216.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tom pretty egg sucking?? BUT try you local Anglo info as well as I find a LOT of property can be sold more effectively by word of mouth!! Crap site in way of ADMIN more usual that not but for free are always a good palce to try. Iy MAY only get one reply but it could turn out to er the one you want!!

Best of luck my man!! You are a lucky/unluckyman!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))