Century Tip Tornado LD Supermatch & 2 x 7ht mags

Hi,

I am looking to start Kayak fishing ASAP and I'm selling some of my beach gear to fund a new kayak (2nd hand)..

I have for sale or swap for a kayak 2 x 7ht mag beach reels, one is nearly new slight marks on the reel foot form attaching it to the rod, and the other has the same slight marks on the foot and slight marks on the graphics, both have blakdog pinion support sleeves fitted.

Looking for £125 for one and £135 for the better one, plus £6 if I need to post them.

I also have A Century Tip Tornado LD Supermatch. A great light rod awesome for using upto 5oz leads although I have had 6oz plus bait and it handled it fine, rod is in really good condition, reel seat is a bit tired (clamp has detached from srew fitting) but works fine, and I'll chuck in a set of coasters anyway. Looking for £180 Plus £15 if I need to post it.

Prefer local collection from N.Devon (Barnstaple area), but will post if needed.

post-25010-1343945915_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...