Other hobbies

Guest John S

Originally posted by Martin Salisbury:

football - play and also watch Preston Ne evrywhere I've been to 60-odd grounds now.

Football's only there for people who don't understand Rugby biggrin.gif

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

My other hobbies are Martial Arts in particular TaeKwonDo. (ITF Style, not olympic style)

I instruct and do demonstrations which involve breaking bricks, breeze blocks and wood.

My favourite technique is an 8ft jumping snap kick breaking 2 12x12x1in wooden boards.

(to do this the board holder sits on the shoulders of someone standing on a chair)

I have interests in boxing, kick boxing and aircraft archeology.

That's me done, Atb,

Gaffer.

Guest Martin Salisbury

football versus rugby hey?

I'm not even going to start that debate! You stick to your rugby and I'll keep my football.

I got knocked out at school playing rugby and spent 3 weeks off school sleeping 18 hours a day for two weeks and couldn't remember it and suffered some crazy crazy depression all due to concussion.

Rugby is for those with no brain cells to destroy!

Martin

Me is a student at Leeds university of course i'm working intensively towards a mechanical engineering degree. hence i don't spend allot of time on the forum because i'm using the university computers for project work wink.gif Tho in my spare time i do Taekwondo, kickboxing and dabble in other martial arts. Training up for some big national free style tournaments at th mo.

Bretty

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Reading - favourite authors include Chris Yates,Jack Kerouac,Hemingway,Colin Forbes.

Boxing history.

Music - as well as playing sax for a living in the RAF central band, I sing with an eight piece soul and blues band.

Drinking.

Eating out(preferably indian food)

------------------

Ashy

Guest uk_lurcher

Surfing the net,rough shooting,working my Lurcher,motorcycles,reading,music(allsorts!),paintball.....no wonder I never seem to devote enough time to any of them!

UKL

Aside from fishing, I love motorbikes (have a Yamaha RD350ypvs myself, total hoologan machine!), airpistol shooting, reading and computer games!!