message board - to various people

Guest lyn

Sorry Elton lost my 'configuration' again eek.gif

1. Thanks for the email Ian C, I will give you a ring also to give you the address for life jackets.

2. Alan T, I have not forgot your hooks I just havn't had chance to get to yateley yet. I have been wanting to get over & see how John is doing.

3. Gordon can you email me your phone number again, I wrote it down wrong & got some old lady who said she'd never heard of you! I know we can't fish at the moment but was just going to phone you for a chat biggrin.gif

4. Steve R, say hi to Linda for me & tell her I enjoyed our chat

lyn

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by lyn:

Sorry Elton lost my 'configuration' again eek.gif

1. Thanks for the email Ian C, I will give you a ring also to give you the address for life jackets.

2. Alan T, I have not forgot your hooks I just havn't had chance to get to yateley yet. I have been wanting to get over & see how John is doing.

3. Gordon can you email me your phone number again, I wrote it down wrong & got some old lady who said she'd never heard of you! I know we can't fish at the moment but was just going to phone you for a chat biggrin.gif

4. Steve R, say hi to Linda for me & tell her I enjoyed our chat

lyn

Hi Lyn,

this new non fishing site is a bit of fun and oh so friendly.

BIBI

Alan(NL)

Guest pete falloon

A while ago Dave J wrote a message somewhere describing the grumpy anglers who can often be found (at least in our area) on the river banks. He's not been fishing rivers for very long and found it quite offputting. Perhaps we should start a friendly anglers league, there seems to be very few Meldrews about here...

Guest pete falloon

Oh, no I've done it again, Elton will kill me, I didn't mean to say 'fishing' or 'anglers', I meant that other hobby we do amongst our varied past-times, and those other people who also pursue that hobby. So thats the League of Friendly people who like to pursue an interest which shall not be mentioned here....