personal

Guest lyn

Still single but looking for the right person. No kids, but a few lambs have my eyes....

I breed finches but the doctor's trying to sort that problem out.

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

I'm only Elton's back room scivvie so not sure whether it is my place to post here (tips hat in humble recognition)

I'm 50 - married to Jane for coming up to 30 years - courted her for 5 years previous to that.

We have 4 boys ranging from 24 to 13

Eldest has his own company and works on contract to anyone who needs his highly intelligent computer brain and is willing to pay him an hourly rate that means he earns more in a day than I ever did in a week after 20 years of teaching (actually he lives within a couple of miles of Elton) Second eldest is a corporal in the army and is presently stationed in germany - did his tour of Bosnia last year.

Third oldest - least said the better - suffice to say it's been 17 years of hell and roll on his departure.

Youngest still at school

hi lyn married to pat for 10 years lived together before that for 3 vicar did'nt like it,but he was into spanking young boys.have 2 girls shannon who's 4 and heather 9 months .shannon loves fishing sort of.all the best big al

Been married to my personal nurse for 31 years - no kids - by choice.

Think that badly behaved brats are the worst form of pollution and should be exterminated.

Our kids' substitute is 3 burmese cats - Tramp, Tobi and Jaimi - much better that mewling, puking pollution anyday. Much more intelligent and better company. Could use their own litter tray at 3 months - no nasty smelly nappies and things.

Oh! Oh! Nurse is calling......

Guest darrell.cook

Married to Louise for 13years,3 little uns,Sam 11,Sophie 8 and Joe-unplanned but much loved-2.

Sophie is an animal lover,two goldfish(she put a no fishing sign in the tank when she got them) and a rabbit-Sooty.

Took Sam trout fishing(fly) at a local reservoir when he was 9,he didn't cast but he did hook,play and land his own fish,unfortunatly he didn't care for knocking them on the head(must say neither did I-seemed a waste).This is what turned me to coarse fishing,bought Sam some gear and took him a few times,I became hooked,sadly he didn't.

Sophie comes now and again,she's really girlie,Barbie dolls,etc.If anyone knows where I can get a "Fishing Barbie" I'd be eternally gratefull!

All my hopes lie with Joe,Bob the builder mad,always playing with tools,seems to have my characteristics so you never know.

Hi, Lyn !!

John Tait, aged 53, married to the most beautiful woman in the world for the past 25 years. Pam is 45. We have two boys, James and Daniel, aged 19 and 17 respectively. James currently taking a `year` out from studies (he is hoping to study Classics at Uni), and Daniel is in the final year of an advanced GNVQ IT course - he hopes to go on to Uni, but I suppose that will also be after a `year` out.

(year in quotes 'cos the little beggars are likely to make it last several years, if they can !!)

Have got two dogs, Toby the Border Collie, he's 11 now, and little Sam, who is a Collie/Lab. cross - collie's dainty little legs (like, slim), and Lab's fat body !! - she's 4.

We also have two cats, both ginger queens (pretty rare - most ginger cats are Toms), and both from the same litter (even more rare - and they were the only two kittens in that litter) They are Lou-lou and Harry, after the kids in the Harry Enfield show. And yes, I know that Harry in that is a boy, but we didn't know that they were both queens until after they had been named - so our `Harry` is Harriet - but only when she is naughty !! - they are 3 in April.

We did have three goldfish (won at the local carnival) and a ghost koi in a tank in the kitchen - but Pam and I came back from Malta this year (Silver Wedding Anniversary present to each other) to find that they had all popped their clogs. No plans to replace them - we have enough dependants !!

Jonty

Lyn - you asked for it.

Was married 32 years to a fine lady. 9 kids (5 him, 4 her)- now ages 37 to 21. Happy day is when the last one leaves the nest. Break his/her plate and glass and say, smiling, "call if you want to come for dinner some time". I never calculated how much it cost to raise them and don't want to!!!

Also up to 7 grandkids at this point. Big fun to take em for a day or so, spoil em rotten, fill em up with sugar so they are zinging around, and send em home.

Getting married again next month. No kids this time. She has an old dog and that is enough. Plus, she likes to fish as much as I do. At least once a week unless something drastic happens.

Great bbs this - even if you folks do occasionally talk funny. biggrin.gif

Newt

Concord, NC, USA

Guest courtone@libertysurf.co.u

Hello Lyn

I've been married to wife Jean for 39 years now and we have one daughter 37, one grandson 7 in Germany, and two grandaughters at boarding school in Yorkshire. Phewww 39 years, it seems a long while I can't remember breaking five mirrors.

Cheers Keith :-)