funny faces

Guest mmc1uk

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

mmc1uk

nice name  biggrin.gif

when you do a post, look to your left, and you should see a link called "smiles ledgend, click on that and all will be revealed   eek.gif

worm.gif  

I think you lot are brilliant. Is it possible to send these things to others or are they restricted to Anglers net?

Alan(nl)

:confused

Guest gray-catchpole

alan

most of the smilies are AN only or any other forum, but if you see, one you like, take the worm here

worm.gif

you can click on the edit button, for this post and you will see a url that you can select and copy, then when you do a post just paste it into it, where you want it to go

dont try to edit a post thats not yours though, you will get told off biggrin.gif

what i normally do is save the url in word, than you can call it up whenever you want to use it by the copy and paste method tongue.gif

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 25 November 2000).]

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by loonyl:

KAW mate,

you can see what they look like at http://www.scripts.uklinux.net/fishing.html  

loon.gif    

Cheers

Liam

Liam & Gray,

Thanks for that, it is too much for me but I have a couple of friends that will help. I realy hate it some times, I have a natural talent for sales and marketing ideas and come up with some great things but When it comes to languages and computers I am a complete dummy. Will you email me when the Christmas ones come out please.

Depressed

Alan(nl)