Computer whiz kids - help

Guest lyn

OK all you computer buffs, here's a task for you. Matthews grandparents want a christmas card to send to their friends, wait for it, they want a picture of a shetland pony ( they breed them)between two slices of bread eek.gifeek.gif

Anyone out there able to help me out on this one ?

lyn

Take a picture of a pony and cut it out then either find pictuers off bread slices and do the same or draw them. Put them togther and scan them. Hope it works out

Cheers mmc cool.gif

Guest gray-catchpole

there you go lyn is that ok, i got the horse from a site somewhere, and i took a photo of the bread, then used paint shop pro to put them together, and add the shaddows.

horsesarny.jpg

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 02 December 2000).]

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 02 December 2000).]

Gray your a genius, that great, could you email it to me so I can print it off. In return I promise to get that story to you wink.gif

thanks again

lyn

Guest Roy Meincken

I hesitate to ask this, but.....why a shetland pony betwixt two slices of bread?

Now, had that been a sheep between two nice, crisp, freshly laundered sheets......

LOL

Roy

------------------

Guest Kevin Babij

ram.jpg

Here`s a ram for you Roy,

You provide the bedding,wellies optional!

[This message has been edited by Kevin Babij (edited 03 December 2000).]

Originally posted by Roy Meincken:

I hesitate to ask this, but.....why a shetland pony betwixt two slices of bread?

Now, had that been a sheep between two nice, crisp, freshly laundered sheets......

LOL

Roy

Roy it has something to do with one of judges at a show saying " the best place for a shetland is between two slices of bread" they have decided take his words & turn them into a christmas card!

lyn

P.S. thanks everyone

Guest Bruno Broughton
Originally posted by Kevin Babij:

Here`s a ram for you Roy,

You provide the bedding,wellies optional!

What do you think we are - bestial perverts? eek.gif

I feel this post is totally inappropriate for a site such as this, and I hope you with withdraw it immediately.

For God's sake man, we are all normal here, so post a picture of a buxom ewe, will you? Preferably newly shorn. cool.gif

------------------

Bruno