Strange Things!!

Guest Snowy

whilst fishing the other night on the beach i saw some lights that i could not explain!!!They where red and seem to move VERY quickly,a bit too quickly for my liking, there was no sound that i could hear and they seemed to be very low.It was a very dark night and was not any aircraft that i have ever seen before.They where travelling north to south overland ,its the first time that i have seen anything strange has anyone else????

Happy christmas

Tight lines

Snowy

Guest Xpat Stu

Snowy,

Were there two red lights by any chance and I would guess you were fishing on the east coast. If so it screems aircraft and by the profile military. Low flighing aircraft sometimes appear silent as the proximity to the ground reflects/absorbs noise.

I almost hope its not. I like a good mystery.

Stu.

Originally posted by Xpat Stu:

Snowy,

Were there two red lights by any chance and I would guess you were fishing on the east coast. If so it screems aircraft and by the profile military. Low flighing aircraft sometimes appear silent as the proximity to the ground reflects/absorbs noise.

I almost hope its not. I like a good mystery.

Stu.

thanks for replying Stu

There appeared to be only one light and it was not flashing just moving very quickly,it could have been an aircraft but,something tells me it was not quite right.I have seen a number of aircraft whilst fishing everything from WW2 Lancasters to Tornadoes and these lights didnt seem to be like any of them.Maybe ET was looking for a Cod or two for his tea!! hope he had more luck than me!!!

Tight lines

Snowy

Guest Roy Meincken

Hey Snowy - If it was ET looking for a cod for his tea, then I'm afraid he's out of luck - I had the last cod out of British waters for my supper last night, along with Chips and a Mushy Pea Fritter. Mmmmmmmmmmm

Cheers,

Roy

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hello snowy

While i was fishing at Embo in north scotland (next to Dornoch where maddona's just married) I saw some wierd red lights doing moves that no plane i know to could do!

When i mentioned it to one of the locals (friendly lot up there don't mention Wallace!!) they said it was the aurora plane

(supposed american alien hybrid you know area 51 n all that) But considering the area is used for trianing by the RAF & USAF it was probably two planes n my eyes were messing me about but i still think it was something else!!!

Tara for now biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif(god i love these smilies)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Snowy do you remember the castlemiane XXXX ad where the 2 auzzies R going fishing n the one falls down the bank? All his mate can hear is "snowy snowy "n when he finds him he's sat in a tree saying "I can see the pub from ere" Did you go to the pub before you went fishing or did your flask contian something a little stronger than tea/coffee????

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (hic hic burrrrrrrrppp)

Merry christmas n a tight lines new year

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Cheers Alan

And yes I WAS that Aussie falling down, at least i think i was (god i must stop drinking!!)But seriously i was stone cold sober. I rather liked your fisrt reply the aurora seema a better bet in my book,or is that wishful thinking.Whatever it was it seems i'll never know just wondered whether aqnyone else had seen anything weird(a cod for example!!!)gotta go now I CAN SEE THE PUB FROM ERE!!!!!!!

Tight lines Snowy

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hiya Snowy

The next time i take my plane up i'll give you a ring(if you belive that you'll belive Eltons massive carp was stolen from my fish tank as well).In all honesty i do belive that there is a plane like the aurora cos theres a lot of lights that go unexplianed!I love stuff like this (check out my profile)

Cheers mate have a couple for me cos i got back from fishing today n found out my mate wants me to do another 24hr shift tomorrow 7am till 7am (he's gonna be sorry when i call these favours in.I wonder if he's still got his 5 bedroomed place in France fancy a free holiday????)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Cheers for the offer of a free hol Alan,just one thing stopping me no passport sorry!!

Let me know next time you fly ill be looking out with avid eyes!!

Happy new Year

Tight lines

Snowy!!