dustmen

Guest dave k

I hope everyone has remembered to put there rubish out for the dustmen this christmas.

They came to our street this morning at 7am. 2 days early smile.gif

We did get a letter months ago telling us the christmas collections but forgot. rolleyes.gif

It was quite funny seeing my wife running down the road in her nighty pulling the whelly bin rolleyes.gif

And she wasn't the only 1 in the street doing it either rolleyes.gif

------------------

dave kennedy

Guest Roy Meincken

Wow Dave, conjures up some image that. By the way, last week my missus told me to be sure to catch the bin-men. Now, she's gone off to work & I'm currently on the sick with a dodgy pin right? So what happens? I'm slopping about the place 'bout 8:30 when I hear this funny noise outside. Thinks, whassat? Casually glance out the window - S**t!!! the bin-men!!!!Right outside the house now. Hobble to grab a pair of strides dash(?) into back garden, dog realises I'm excited so goes beserk, grab wheelie bin, open back gate - suddenly realise my car is parked too close to the gate for wheelie bin to pass - dash(?) back into kitchen, grab car keys, (dog even more beserk by now) back car up 6 feet. Snatch wheelie bin, haul the bugger out still managing a minor collision with the pristine Honda. Now where's the bin-men? Halfway down the bloody road by now...

Hobble as quick as I can (not very) and the big ugly bearded one's bloody well laughing at me!!!

Bast***s. You know what they're gonna get fo their xmas box, don't you. Sod all that's what. Make me seethe mate....

Roy