Anyone got any interesting tattoo's ?

Guest loonyl

Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

stupidly when i was about 16 i had the love and hate ones on my nuckles, always regreted that.

on my arm i hav P.I.L (public image ltd) john lydons band after the pistols

and "ello E.M.I."

and a "virgin" label, from when virgin records was cool, bach in the late seventies eek.gif

Wotcha Gray,

I've seen quite a few people with "love" "hate" on their knuckles.

What does it mean?

I thought it meant theres a fine line between love and hate?

Would be interested to find out.

Cheers

Liam

Originally posted by david platt:

Hi All

Ive got a 7"x 4" Colour tattoo of the preditor, the top of my right arm,its were the preds on the top of the skyscraper in front of the neon advert,holding the scull & spine of the

Black mob leader (its only of the pred not the other stuff) cool.gif

david

Hi David,

Just wondering?

did you already have a photo,

and take it in with you?

or did you decide at the shop?

It would be interesting to get a picture of the tattoos, as its hard to imagine exactly what they are like.

Cheers

Liam

Originally posted by mpbdsnu:

Hey Gray - I heard from one of the AN regulars that you wanted to have LUDO tatoo'd on your ****, but the tatooist didn't have enuff room? ROFL

LOL,

It was a small room the tattoist was in tho' biggrin.gif

Thats a compliment Gray ! smile.gif

Cheers

Liam

Guest david platt
Originally posted by loonyl:

Hi David,

Just wondering?

did you already have a photo,

and take it in with you?

or did you decide at the shop?

It would be interesting to get a picture of the tattoos, as its hard to imagine exactly what they are like.

Cheers

Liam

Hi Liam,

Had to get a photo of the pred,then the tattoist transfered it on to somthing like tracing paper with special pencel,then shaved my arm, then wet it put tracing paper on arm, drawing was transfered to arm,went round drawing with needle with,took 4hrs to do in one sitting.

david

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi David

The pencil is actyally an eye liner the paper is tracing paper and if he just wet your arm i'm shocked the tattoo worked out!! eek.gif i used to use a deoderant stick to make the print transfer onto the skin!

The main outline would or Should have been done using a nine needle bar thats 9 needles going into your arm about 300 times a second!! No one who knows me can understand how i can sit for hours n have a tattoo done but if you try to come near me with a hyperdermic i'll knock you out!! frown.gif Its along story behind my fear of hypo's so i won't go into it here!!

Like i said before Liam don't fear the needles mate your body adjusts to the pain in minits it just go's numb!! biggrin.giftongue.gif

------------------

Tara 4 now

Alan (trogg) F

mailto:Alan.fawcett@ezeemail.netAlan.fawcett@ezeemail.net

Guest Danny Race

So has anyone got any interesting tattoo's

or interesting places they've been tattoo'd

Yeah, I got one mate ...

But I aint showing it you.

I don't know where you've been !

Danny