alan taylor?

kevin

im told you might be still wanting posters for your school?we talked a while back,but do to a bad health scare i never got to follow up.i am now back in action and would like to finish with helping you,like i said i would.let me know if you aare still looking for posters.thanxs

quote:

Originally posted by kevin:

[QB][/QB]

Hi Kevin,

sorry to hear you have been ill, I hope all is better for you now and with no after affects.

As for posters, yes please mate and thanks for remembering.

For various reasons I have not been on here much over the past couple of weeks so if you could email me it would be great.

Thanks again

Alan(NL)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

now i can get on with completeing the buissnes at hand.thanks alan i will email you.and yes unfortinatly i do have some side affects.but heart problems can cause this. everyone has been great welcoming me back.feels good to know i woke up this mornin.