Top Tipple

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Guinness, Kestrel Super Strenth Lager, Bacardi, and home made wines and meads....

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Scott.Ashworth

Gray,

good call with the Sammy Smiths, especially Museum ale and Ayingerbrau D-pils. My sister used to work in a Sam Smiths pub, needless to say I got a bit of a taste for it.

I love beer!!

------------------

Ashy

A good pint of green king IPA.

lot of pubs keep it round me, but i wouldn't drink it from them if you paid me. frown.gif

you need a good cellerman for a decent pint of any bitter in my opinion, and theres not enought of them in this area. frown.gif

------------------

dave kennedy

Guest Keith Truscott
Originally posted by Bretty:

ermmm...It doesn't get you drunk!!   confused.gif

Bretty

OK! OK!,

we'll skip the Tea and Coffee and go straight to the hard stuff. Over here where you can't get my first luv good old English Bitter, I have to make do with them Largery things so Lion (local) Lager followed by Arack made from the sap of the cocanut tree, supposed to be good for you, dosen't feel like it next morning, then Whisky,Gin,Vodka,Brandy in fact anything alchoholic.

In UK 75% of Bitters and lots of Red Wine not to keen on the Whites but Lyn seems to have an experts idea, her choice looks pretty good to me, apart from them Largery things.

Keith

Guest pete falloon

Lyn

you have got expensive tastes, Chablis and Champagne, now! I agree, V&T is much better than Vodka with any other mixer, but sadly, Gin makes me cry frown.gif

Actually not true, but I have encountered people who suffer from this .. anyone else?

When it's hot, nothing beats a hoegaarden or the like...