26 TOMORROW

Guest KAW

OUCH!! my head has`nt hurt this bad since i fell out of a tree whilst playing soldiers take my advice and dont mix your spirits if you`ve been on the stella

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

tight heads

kaw

------------------

KAW

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by KAW:

OUCH!! my head has`nt hurt this bad since i fell out of a tree whilst playing soldiers take my advice and dont mix your spirits if you`ve been on the stella

eek.gif   eek.gif   eek.gif   eek.gif   eek.gif   eek.gif   eek.gif

tight heads

kaw

Happy birthday. If your Brother logs onto AN and reads this topic he will see how grateful you are.

Have a good hang over

Alan(NL)

Happy birthday, KAW. THe paracetemol are in the cupboard in the bathroom biggrin.gif

Dave K, my wife just sent an 'England' package to a friend in the states. Tea bags, baked beans, stuff like that. The girl she sent it to was over the moon!! Be careful what you buy, though, as postage can be more than the goods cost!

All the best,

Elton

I`M NOT THAT P***ED to realise i`ve just received all these posted in fact yes i am

i am tyrying tpo send some parcels to canadfa

and im alrighty because he has a account with fedex which means i dontb have to fotrk outy for the postage anyway thanks all fvor your posts speak to you son

KLAW biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

KAW

I`M going to have to sign off for tonight because i`m that p***ed i dont know whether i`m coming or going

cheers all

KAW biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif?:rolleyes:

LOOKS LIKE ME AT THE MOMEMNT

------------------

KAW