Help pse/travel agents

Guest Alan Taylor

Guest Alan Taylor

Hi gang,

sorry if this apears twice but something went wrong.

A very nice lady at our office has been trying to book a holiday for 5 adults in Antigua. Flights and house etc, money no problem. She can't find a travel agents in Holland that can help and is willing to travel to the UK to fly out.

Does anyone have any contacts in the travel industry that could help please?

To save jamming up AN would you please email me at a.taylor@zonnet.nl or ataylor@triam.nl

I don't hold out much hope but as I said she is a nice lady.

If you want to forward this email, please do.

Thanks in anticipation

Just wish I had her problem though.

Alan(nl)

Guest Keith Truscott

Hi Alan,

What a dilema!!!! why not try searching Travel companies on the net, it's easy and there a loads of them. I book tickets for my kids to come and visit me in Sri Lanka by TravelCity, it's easy just put in relevent dates and details then press the button and they come back with alternative flights, put in the credit card details and they Fed Ex the tickets next day to them in the UK.

If you have problems e-mail me on keitht@bluechip.lk

Keith