Xmas telly

Guest mmc1uk

I have just seen the offerings we have for our christmas televison. mad.gif How many of you are outraged at having to pay for a licence for the guff they are showing. mad.gif Titanic now I personally dont like it but for those of you who did how many times have you already seen it? rolleyes.gif I'll bet if you did really like it then you probably own it on video or dvd. rolleyes.gif

Bring back christmas specials and I dont mean repeats "They get enough money so make new ones". tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by mmc1uk (edited 29 November 2000).]

how many more years are we gonna see the same old films over and over and over and over and over and oh sorry got carried away

mad.gifmad.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

KAW

Guest fisherking

The telly is always crap and especially at this tme of year.Oh by the way I am getting a bit Pi**ed of with all these stupid smiley faces,Whoever started this needs a good seeing to.

John.

Oh c'mon you lot, xmas wouldn't be xmas without the usual 'The Great Escape', 'The Italian Job', 'Moonraker', 'The Snowman', 'Mary Poppins' etc, etc. rolleyes.gif

MXms,

Gaffer.