Who is the bloke in the T-shirt?

Guest Erasmus

Guest Steve Randles

I told you when I met you at Wingham to watch that waistline....have you been letting yourself go??

Tight (waist) Lines

Steve Randles

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Elton:

It's always a pleasure when your non-angling friends stumble across your website, eh? rolleyes.gif

Tell him it's just puppy fat

Bitch Bitch

Alan(nl)

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Erasmus:

Who is the bloke who models the T-shirt? Is it Elton by any chance? Never knew he was both fat _and_ ugly.

Nice t shirts though and a tenner (inc p&p) each would make excellent Xmas pressies.

Order yours now, while stocks last, state size, S, M or L.

Alan(nl)

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by Gaffer:

Alan, are you on commission for selling these T-shirts? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Seriously though, they're well worth the money. smile.gif

Atb,

Gaffer.

Hi there Gaffer, I have been waiting for that one. biggrin.gif I take a lot of satisfaction out of AN and have made a lot of friends so in return I try and put something back in. I know that Elton (and others) put a lot of time and effort into this site even at the cost of there spare family time so if I can help, I do. And yes they are excellent T shirts. smile.gif

How did it go with the whiskey for the cold?

Take care

Alan

Guest piscary
Originally posted by Erasmus:

Who is the bloke who models the T-shirt? Is it Elton by any chance? Never knew he was both fat _and_ ugly.

Hey! Leave him alone! There are those of us who think he's almost gorgeous. He's not called 'Pretty Boy Murphy' for nothing -despite photographic evidence, in International Press, to the contrary. Besides, he assured me that when he returns from his holiday he'll be brown and tasty - or it might have been round and pasty, hard to make out what he says sometimes, 'specially when he's got a mouthful of sea-monkeys. He's on a diet, you know. You don't think he's daft enough to have gottem for pets, do you?? smile.gif

Rosie

I've got to stop drinking this stuff.