Luck or what?

Guest Alan Taylor

Guest Alan Taylor

Hi gang,

just had an email from Elton to tell me that I have won 3rd prize in the last comp on AN.

Don"t know what it is yet but I was wondering how much luck you have had or what effect luck has on your life.

I think that I am the first regular on AN to win a prize, not sure though.

Good luck

Alan(nl)

The only thing I have ever won was at school.

The class tadpoles all died except three which turned into frogs. They were raffled and I won one. Pity it died a week later.

How pathetic wink.gif

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by dave k:

I have won a grand total of £23.50p biggrin.gif in online competitions rolleyes.gif

Hopfully more to come wink.gif

How much was the phone bill Dave?????

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING biggrin.gif a big fat zero

Thanks to ntl world i only have to pay the line rental biggrin.gif

I wouldn't be able to visit anglers net 3 or 4 times a day without it rolleyes.gif

------------------

dave kennedy

Hi all,only ever once won anything in a raffle.It was after a talk by john wilson in norwich,it was early june,two weeks before the start of the season,the raffle was drawn ,my ticket came out first cool.gifa carbon carp rod and a bottle of pink champagne!!.Cut to june 16 early morning mist rising from the water,me bent in to the first double of the season"CRACK!!"ROD EXPLODES fish falls of mad.gifNever mind methinks plenty of season left and its such a beutiful morning I KNOW!!pink champagne,a toast to the coming season,pop the cork,pour into stemmed glass,as i raised the glass to my lips the smell was unbelivable,a mixture of rotten eggs and salad cream and it tasted worse than it smelled!! mad.gif.So that was my only win,sorry it involved the f word(never really got over the pink champagne tho wink.gif )

Guest fisherman

As a kid some of my friends were going to Sunday shcool one evening just before Christmas to get some Pressies, so I had to tag along to see what I might get, ( never been before mind ) I didn`t get a thing so never went again. That`s as close as I have got to winning something. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Dave

i went to a karaoke last month and did a rendition of the bohemian rhapsody and won a litre bottle of vodka as i don`t drink vodka i did the same again the next week and walked away with a bottle of whiskey just think if i keep this up till xmas i won`t need to buy any booze cause i`d have won it all biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

KAW

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by dave k:

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING biggrin.gif a big fat zero

Thanks to ntl world i only have to pay the line rental biggrin.gif

I wouldn't be able to visit anglers net 3 or 4 times a day without it rolleyes.gif

Hi Dave, I have to pay for my internet time which is getting a bit expensive. As yours is free and if you have the time, take a look at freelotto, its American and easy to figure out.

Good luck

Alan(NL)

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:

Hi gang,

just had an email from Elton to tell me that I have won 3rd prize in the last comp on AN.

Don"t know what it is yet but I was wondering how much luck you have had or what effect luck has on your life.

I think that I am the first regular on AN to win a prize, not sure though.

Good luck

Alan(nl)

Hi Alan

It'll be some of those sodding

Frankenstein sea monsters (monkeys) biggrin.gif

Be afraid, be very afraid !!

Cheers

Liam