Smoking !!!

Guest loonyl

Hey,

Have any of yuz lot managed to give up the evil weed?

I heard Zyban was going to be the wonder drug, but its been cancelled coz people were

having strokes etc.

Apparently there's a market that sells 50g tobacco for £3.50 or in some pubs round here apparently people come in and sell them

for the same amount.....Apparently redface.gif)

I'm trying to grow my own http://www.smoke4free.co.uk

(if anyones interested)

I've got the seeds for next year, and an allotment, so if I haven't given up buy then , I should be OK redface.gifP (That's me with a pipe by the way smile.gif )

I smoke. Smoking reduces stress. Less stress means a healthier life.

Ooooh look, a pig just flew past my window!

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Trevor Babich

My local witch doctor has told me to cut down on smoking.

I have divided the lengthof the fags in half and only smoke them half way. Have cut my consumption from 60 a day to 30.

Regards,

Trevor

I gave up last january and I haven't touched one since, through sheer will-power, I didn't use any patches or anything.

Good luck!

Pete

Guest gray-catchpole

i smoke

i hate it, when my mum died i gave up smoking and drinking for two years, she died of cancer and it scared the hell out of me, but those two years where the worst years of my life, i was very short tempered and no fun for my family to be around, so i started again, whahhoo happy days, well appart from the fact that i still hate smoking frown.gif

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by loonyl:

Hey,

Have any of yuz lot managed to give up the evil weed?

I heard Zyban was going to be the wonder drug, but its been cancelled coz people were

having strokes etc.

Apparently there's a market that sells 50g tobacco for £3.50 or in some pubs round here apparently people come in and sell them

for the same amount.....Apparently redface.gif)

I'm trying to grow my own http://www.smoke4free.co.uk

(if anyones interested)

I've got the seeds for next year, and an allotment, so if I haven't given up buy then , I should be OK redface.gifP (That's me with a pipe by the way smile.gif )

Tried to stop but just could'nt, went to the Doc's for the Zyban, my Doc was away. Went to the relief Doc who gave me a prescription without any kind of check up or even looking at my medical records. Took the drug for 5 days and it nearly killed me. Stopped taking it. Started smoking again and feeling great.

Alan(nl)

Guest Wordbender

Smoking - my absolute, flat-out, 100% pet hate.

Watched a few good folks die from it and see unwilling smokers towed along by it every day.

Maaaaan, do ever I loathe that habit. Good luck to everyone trying to give it up. R.I.P. the 120,000 Brits who'll die from it this, and every, year.

Better stop, now - this subject will always get me wound up.

Take It Easy,

Terry

Have been a committed heavy smoker for decades. I know it's killing me but I cannot give in to the Thought Police.

Non-smokers really upset me bringing their dirty habit into the ashtray I call home.

When they leave the windows have to be opened to let all the fresh air out.

Next lot of non-smokers who come to dinner will have to stand outside to practice their disgusting perversion. I hope it's hissing down with rain!!!

Cough, couch, Wheeze, another fall of soot!

Gotta light mate?