How many of you have your own sites

Guest gray-catchpole

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

alan

i wish you luck with your venture, and if you need ant help with the site give me a shout.

ps i still havnt heard back from An, i will write to them again, i couldnt find a site for them

good luck mate

Hi Gray, thanks for the offer, I will talk to my mate Remco and see what he says. One of his creations is at www.2sign.nl it was for a girl at work.

AF-net.com is the site address. Elton has been in contact with them and should let me know how things went when he gets back and sorted out.

You know its funny, I have not met one single person from this site yet I feel that I have made so many friends. I mean friends and not just fine weather ones. On a sadder note, I lost one as well.

I picked up 2 small jobs this week, small but with HEAVY connections. It looks like I may have to give up the gardens.

I have another problem, the people that I go #ishing with want me to work the boat as relief skipper next year as well as working as crew when not required as relief.

The local secondary school wants me to help at a couple of lessons on biology of #ish.

All of this and I still don't have a pot to pee in.

Again thanks for your offer, sorry to go on a bit but Anglers Net relaxes me.

Alan(nl)

Hi gray

i have only got a 1 page web site i set up to advetise our local fishing club at the moment www.dkennedy.supanet.com

I am in the process of building a site to add to my brothers on www.thekennedys.net

hopfully i will have it finished in a few weeks smile.gif

I have nothing but admeration for some of the personal web sites i have clicked

on to when reading the profiles of posters.

The standards are very high and i have got to go some to beat the competition rolleyes.gif

Ps. gray i have just emailed you with a problem you might be able to help with

------------------

dave kennedy

Hi Gray

your link is up I have completly overhauld the links section (very empty at the moment but yours is there) I dont have a banner as yet because I cant make one small enough. Just cant get my head round it.

Cheers mmc

Guest gray-catchpole

hi mmc

ive also done a link to your site, from catchpole, i did a screen grab of one of your pages then shrunk it to use as the logo for now, there is one problem, its opening within the catchpole main window, dont worry il sort it so it open your site fully, by the way, if you want me to do a logo for you let me know what you want and il give it a go.

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

hi mmc

ive also done a link to your site, from catchpole, i did a screen grab of one of your pages then shrunk it to use as the logo for now, there is one problem, its opening within the catchpole main window, dont worry il sort it so it open your site fully, by the way, if you want me to do a logo for you let me know what you want and il give it a go.

Hi Gray

That would be very nice of you.

Could you do it with my background and call it East Lothian shore?

If ever you need a favour returned let me know.

Cheers mmc.

Guest gray-catchpole

hi mmc

here are a couple of logos, have a look and let me know if they are ok or if you want it done another way, let me know which one you will be using and i can use it as your link from catchpole.

lothianlogo.jpg

lothianlogo2.jpg

lothianlogo3.jpg

lothianlogo4.jpg

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 08 December 2000).]

hi mmc

here are a couple of logos, have a look and let me know if they are ok or if you want it done another way

lothianlogo.jpg

lothianlogo2.jpg[/url]

lothianlogo3.jpg

lothianlogo4.jpg

Gray you my friend are a genius. After much thought and my six year old boy getting the deciding vote the 3rd one down is the winner.

Thank you

mmc