Pure class

Guest mmc1uk

While out today I picked up a reindeer that when you lift its tail little chocolate raisins pop out its bum. biggrin.gif

Really amusing little xmas decoration it is. biggrin.gif

Just had to share it with you. Anyone seen anything else like this doing the round?

Cheers mmc

Guest Kevin Babij

There was a Santa decoration which did a "flash" to a hearty Ho Ho Ho out a few years ago,it was never a best seller for some reason???

We have a singing Xmas tree at work with flashing lights and waving branchs,about as annoying as Big Mouth Billy Bass (we have one those as well unfortunatly it`s on 365 days a year)

Animation4.GIF

[This message has been edited by Kevin Babij (edited 10 December 2000).]

Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

he he he

where did you get it mmc, ive got to have one, how much was it

Got it at Poundstrechers Gray. A penny short of two quid it was. You should see the looks on my kids faces when I eat the deer poop in front of them. Priceless biggrin.gif

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

nice one mr babij

this pic posting is really taking off, il have to get some more to top that one, well done mate, happy xmass

winking_face.gif

Hi Gray, I thought you guys were creating these things.

Alan(nl)