Introduction (at last)

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi everyone

As most of you will already have seen my name is Alan Fawcett i live in Stafford n thought it was about time to introduce my self formally..I am 28 mad about fishing well mad fullstop really I love to fish any time any place anywhere (bit like a martini)I'm married 2nd time with a beut of a daughter n a wife who loves fishing as much as me!! As you can see from some of the replys i've posted i'm a joker & you can rest assured if somethings in need of cheering up i'll be the first one to try.I can't stand any form of deprresion or misery so be warned you may find a funny reply on your topic don't take anything i say to heart cos i don't mean it seriously not unless you try to upset me then you may find something in your inbox on your mail screen!!! The only other thing is if any of you live in or near Stafford n you have a problem with your car give me a shout don't worry i won't charge you i'll just keep your car!!!! Can someone tell me if i can get help for smilie addiction???

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Welcome & merry christmas. Just ignore this lot when they start on about sheep, I'm sure once the weather sorts it's self out and they can all go fishing again they will be fine!

lyn

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Cheers peeps you've brought a tear to my eye(sniff)

Just finished doing a 24hr security shift for me friend as a favour (boy is he gonna be sorry when i call it in!!)So now i'm gonna have a couple of classes of glenmorangie then i'm gonna relax n enjoy whats left of the day.Worst thing is i could have been fishing!!!!!!!

Catch ya later biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (i love these things)

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Guest Graham E

Welcome Alan, after a 24 hour shift reckon a couple of bottles rather than glasses would hit he spot!

Ignore the comments about sheep, there are some very stra......, hello. I swear that one just winked at me!

Guest waterman1013

Hiya Alan

Welcome to the sheep farm. At 28 you are much too young not to believe in Father Christmas, shame on you.

He still fills up my stocking!

Mike

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi all

Thanks for the welcome.Graham you can keep your mitts of her cos she winked at me first n i'm taking out on tuesday to that new club "the dip" Mike I'd rather have a woman to fill my stockings cos the idea of a bloke in them aint the same!!!

Hope you all had a good new years eve I was puckin fissed good job i dont suffer with overhangs innit!! oops i don't think i'm quite sobber yet biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi steve

Nah i'm not slippin mate just gettin over my addiction to the little fellas

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif(well i'm nearly over it) biggrin.gif

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F