Sea Monkey Update

Guest Elton

Well, the Sea Monkeys are really growing now. I bought them some special 'Growth Food' and they've rocketed in size.

If anyone's got kids, they'd make a great present.

BTW, this kid is 29 years old biggrin.gif

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest glyn llewellyn

hi elton one of my kids got some sea monkeys for xmas where the hell do you get sea monkey food from and can you use them for bait biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

catch ya later glyn

Originally posted by Elton:

Well, the Sea Monkeys are really growing now. I bought them some special 'Growth Food' and they've rocketed in size.

All the best,

Elton

LOL

Frankenstein Sea Monsters do Steriods biggrin.gif

Liam

Originally posted by glyn llewellyn:

hi elton one of my kids got some sea monkeys for xmas where the hell do you get sea monkey food from and can you use them for bait biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

catch ya later glyn

Food can be bought here, err, apparently:

http://www.ukseamonkeys.co.uk/

Dunno about bait - for minnows, maybe!!

ttfn,

Elton

Guest courtone@libertysurf.co.u

Hello monkey lovers

I recently bought some sea monkey food for my grandson's sea monkeys, (he lives in Germany) from a large toy shop in Nottingham called Toy Stack, or Toy Shack. It seems to be one of those large chain type stores so there may one in a large town in your area, I think they cost me about £2 or £3 quid but they last a long time.

Cheers Keith.

Guest Roy Meincken

Hey Elton - Are the little buggers breading yet?

I've heard that they have this queer thingy where once they start breeding, they change in size...1st litter small, next litter double that size, third double that and exponentially onwards till the things come climing out of their tank thingy in the middle of the night, slither up the stairs and smother their owners...

Just a thought Elton - dont suppose it could be true could it? or could it?

Cheers, sleep tight mate,

Roy

biggrin.gif

------------------

Yeah, cheers, Roy! eek.gif

Anyway, latest news is that Rosie Barham has gone and got herself some Sea Monkeys, too. She's gone one better, though, and has the NASA Space Shuttle tank! I think that we'll start a new magazine between us soon!!

All the best,

Elton