sad or what

Guest fisherman

Hi Fisherman, yes sad, but then we just wat to talk to our 'virtual' friends & wish them all the best & see what we got from santa! Liam was still up & running, well in bed but still awake at 2am eek.gif I finally gave in & set the alarm for 6am & just hoped he didn't wake up before I had done my santa act! I am kn*****ed but tonight I am excited as for tomorrow I'm off fishing for the first time in months biggrin.gif the boys are at their Dad's, Meatloaf is blaring out on the stereo, drink in hand and fishing gear is nearly sorted!

The only down side is the fact this cold spell has come in so I won't be expecting a barbel (still have a go though) so I'm just off to get the liquidiser out for some bread & see if I can get a PB chub.

hope you had a good day

lyn

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi fisherman

Are we sad for posting today you ask?? Well i know i am i've been doing a friend a favour by looking after a site (security) from 2pm yesterday till 2pm today (24hrs) wait till i call the favour in!! Any of us posting on here today is sad cos we'd all rather be fishing!!!!Lyn i like you already anyone who listens to meatloaf is sound in my book especially on christmas day!!

Merry xmas to one n all

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (look mummy its the little people)

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Guest fisherman

Sounds like a typical Christmas Day for parents Lyn, pretty quiet biggrin.gif I am affraid we have no kids for the early morning call. Just myself and the FPO to get slowly sozzled

Hope you are enjoying it now though.

Sorry I cant get to the Pike teach in. Sea fishing on the 28th.

Maybe next time, have a good teach in.

Dave wink.gif

Guest fisherman

Hi Alan, prefer Canadian Club with a couple of ice cubes. There again any Whuiskeyyy is goooooood, wow, could have had tooo many me thinks. Have fun for whats left of the day

Dave