New float box

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi all

i got me a brand new float box today! Has anyone else seen that new mag art magic or something like that? The first issue has got a free wooden art box with nice little flip locks on it! Just take the dodgy plastic insides out put in some slotted foam n hey presto a new float box!! Best part is the mags only £2:99 so the wife gets the mag

(she's into art n stuff like that good at it to) I get the box so we both got sommat problem now is that after seeing me convert it into a float box i gotta do the same for her!! Still its only £2:99 & it pays to keep them sweet!!! wink.gif

Tara for now biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Pick one what? A wife or a box? wink.gif

I've had to buy 4 in total 1 for me 1 for Dian 1 for my mate Tim & 1 for my little girl cos she keeps nicking mine to put her pens in!!(Cheyenne my daughter is only 19months old n she's already more intelligent

than me) biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif (by the way its called art course)

enjoy rippin the insides out of the box ya big kid!! biggrin.gif(fun tho innit??)

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F