POORLY!!!!!!

Guest Snowy

I'M ILL!!!!

Got a cold probably turn into flu then phemonia double i'll bet, god i'm ill!! frown.gif

My head hurts my bones ache i feel cold then hot:confused i'm sweaty i smell.hy dont women ever get tthis ill!!Look i cant type now my sights gone all blurry!! imm off to bed now any remedies would be useful frown.gif

ILL SNOWY!!!!

Guest big al

no snowy the females of the species never understand how ill we men can be.best advice phone in sick tell them it will be a least a week then go you know where cheers big al

It's because no matter how ill women are they have to keep going! as with men they are always dying, or so they think at the slightest little snivel rolleyes.gif

Sorry you are all the same!

Even so, get well soo. Get someone to rub your chest with vic wink.gif

take care

lyn

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Aaahhhh poor OLD snowy

Thats what you get for goin to tha pub without having a drink for me!!! biggrin.gif

get well soon mate cos the floods r going down n the fish r waiting!! wink.gif

Excuse me Lyn but i'm never ill! Well sometimes but it takes a lot to get me to admit it they have to drag me to the doc or the hospital! If you dont belive me ask the wife she'll tell ya (that'll be funny this is her pc i brought it for her n she never uses it.She keeps saying she wants a go of it everytime i come on this site) biggrin.gif

Tara 4 now

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F

Guest loonyl
Originally posted by Snowy:

I'M ILL!!!!...ILL SNOWY!!!!

So sorry to hear that mate.

Just wondering?

If you do croak it smile.gif

wheres your tackle hidden.

Liam

Get well soon biggrin.gif

Originally posted by lyn:

Get someone to rub your chest with vic wink.gif

take care

lyn

Could we possibly make that Victoria, Lyn ??

Jonty

Guest John S
Originally posted by Darth_codhead:

Cod Cod Cod ever where

Bags of cod to 70Lb all a long spurn road.

You mean off of Spurn Point? I might go there and give them a bashing myself. I'll keep one or two for the pan and put the rest back, of course smile.gif

Cheers

------------------

John Suffill

john@go-fishing.co.uk

Snowy is better!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Thanks for all your messages they really cheered me up, Liam sorry pal maybe next time (cant blame you for asking!!)Lyn can you send Victoria round now im ready for a rubdown biggrin.gif Alan i'm having a pint for you now wink.gifas for Darth im off soon going to catch me a big un!!!(1st time for everthing i suppose!!)

Cheers again

SNOWY biggrin.gif

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Welcome back Snowy

why don't you just admit you only had a hangover didn't ya Bloody kids should'nt drink if you can't handle it (pass the asprin) wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Tara 4 now

------------------

ALAN (the trogg) F