pal talk

Guest gray-catchpole

Guest Bruno Broughton

Is it just me, or has anyone else not got the foggiest about what this lot are on about?

Gray - stop pansying around, man, opening and shutting rooms like some kinda dervish. On a night like this the draft will be awful. Just leave the blessed door unlocked with a note saying: "Gone up the offie for some pop - back in 10 minutes - help yourself to sausage rolls".

What I really want to know is: what is going on in there? You haven't smuggled in some (shhh) babas have you? biggrin.gif

------------------

Bruno

Guest Bruno Broughton
Originally posted by fisherking:

Come on Bruno and everyone we are trying to get going again(not an inuendo).Click on now.

I have a blind spot, pal - I REALLY don't understand what you are on about. Click on what (your name)? Why (to communicate, free gifts, rent-a-sheep)? How? When?

If this 'room' is a place where people talk to one another, what's wrong with the phone/fax/email or letter? This Internet thing is hard enuf already (3 crashes this evening - thanks Norton Antivirus, now deleted) without complicating it even more.

PLEASE: explain, cos most visitors here are -like me - totally confused.

------------------

Bruno

Guest Chris Shaw

People think I am daft enough without starting to talk my computer as well. biggrin.gif

I see someone does'nt understand the type of people you get on the net leaving their mobile number here.

First rule of the net never never leave any personal info regarding yourself anywhere, in respect of phone numbers home addresses etc.

Just some words of wisdom smile.gif

Hope it all works for you.

------------------

Chris Shaw

[This message has been edited by Chris Shaw (edited 04 January 2001).]

Guest gray-catchpole

hi all

sorry for the confusion, the chat room only stays open if some one is in there, hense we only open it at seven pm, so we can all have a chat,

go to paltalk.com

download the program

install the program

once you have started it look for sport and recreation, then anglers net, then enter the password, "elton"

we can chat live for free,all you need is a mike, and if youve got a webcam all the better

open at 7 pm tomorrow night see you there

we have had a few on tonight, and the chat was along the lines of the current posts of AN, very good, smile.gif

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 04 January 2001).]

Guest gray-catchpole

chris

it works fine, and the sound is the best ive heard on one of these types of programs.

i will open it again at 7pm this evening

a though, perhaps this would be better in the non fishing forum, just a thought!!

------------------

gray-catchpole

http://catchpole.cjb.net

mailto:catchpole@go-fishing.co.ukcatchpole@go-fishing.co.uk

[This message has been edited by gray-catchpole (edited 04 January 2001).]