help !!!!!!

Guest fisherman

Guest fisherman

For some reason now, when I put a new web page up it comes up a lot smaller than the screen size. Is this anything to do with the resolutions? if so how do I change them back for normal size screen. If it is nothing to do with resolutions what has happened? Just noticed this only happens if I use a link from one of the sites I am on.

e.g. if I go to grays site from here it appears as a smaller window then I have to max it.

Dave

[This message has been edited by fisherman (edited 07 January 2001).]

Guest loonyl
Originally posted by fisherman:

For some reason now, when I put a new web page up it comes up a lot smaller than the screen size. Is this anything to do with the resolutions? if so how do I change them back for normal size screen. If it is nothing to do with resolutions what has happened? Just noticed this only happens if I use a link from one of the sites I am on.

e.g. if I go to grays site from here it appears as a smaller window then I have to max it.

Dave

[This message has been edited by fisherman (edited 07 January 2001).]

Wotcha Fisherman,

If you go to "View" then

"Internet Options" then

"Advanced"

somewhere in theres you can tick

"Launch browser in full screen window"

& then they'll open full screen.

Use the F11 key to get the "Address bar" back

Cheers

Liam

Guest The Wizzer

Gray heres one for you.When I connect to the internet my home page which is freeserve does not automatically open and I have to go into the start menu and open it manually.WHY?

Originally posted by The Wizzer:

Gray heres one for you.When I connect to the internet my home page which is freeserve does not automatically open and I have to go into the start menu and open it manually.WHY?

Go into 'tools' and then 'internet options'. Under 'general', there's an option to select your homepage. I always have mine set to blank, but you could type http://www.freeserve.co.uk/ or whatever you want.

All the best,

Elton

Guest loonyl
Originally posted by gray-catchpole:

you could do that, but, its hard to keep track of what windows you have open.  smile.gif

Yes gray, you COULD say that tongue.gif

How come you know so much about Windows and

stuff?

eh?

Cheers

Liam