HOLIDAY HELP

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Guest Alan Taylor
Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

Hello

its not Alan its actually Dian (Alans wife)I'm putting this on here hopeing someone may be able to help me find a cheap fishing holiday? Let me explain why i'm asking!The only 3 things of importance in Alans life are 1)family 2)friends 3)fishing.

Alans grandfather died of cancer late last year ,He asked Alan not to let him die in hospital  & Alan promised him he wouldn't let this happen so for the last 6 months of his life Alans grandad lived with us.As he was bed ridden & i had our little girl to look after Alan was unable to work which means we can't afford a holiday this year.Alan asked his friend if we could use his house in France but he's sold it so thats out of the question.Although he say's he's not botherd i know its got him down & it takes a lot to get Alan down!So i'm on here asking if any of you can help me cheer him up by telling me where i can get us a cheap fishing holiday.Alans friend Tim is willing to pay half so he can come with us so a large caravan would do (we normally have a 6 berth in Scotland).Alans gone night fishing at the "join" its his favorite place nice & quiet he loves it there.I know that when he gets back he'll spend some time with Cheyenne (our daughter) or his "angel" as he calls her then he'll sit down & switch the computer on go straight to anglers net (like he's done every day since he registered)!Then he'll see this & not be very amused!I know that Alans already had offers of help for setting up his own pool (his childhood dream) & he's always saying how friendly you all are & that this site is almost as good as fishing itself! I do hope one of you can help!The first thing Alan does when we've unpacked is go and find out where we can go fishing(theres not many day pools in the far north of Scotland)

sorry if i've taken up a lot of space but anythings worth a try or so they say!

thanks all

Dian fawcett

(sorry i don't know how to put those little faces on here & its my computer)

If you fancy a week to 10 days in Holland I can probably sort something out for you.

My mate has a caravan and all the associated gear. We have a nice site near to us with lots of waters around.

Fuel/cost of living around here is a lot less than the UK.

If you think it would be of interest, Email me.

Alan (NL)

Originally posted by Paul H:

I dunno if it's what you're looking for, but the £9-50 deal in The Sun this week features some caravan parks with fishing lakes, possibly not what you're looking for, but I have a few friends with young famalies that have done these and they reckon they're OK..

Alan I took the boys on one of these 'Sun' hols down to Brean sands in Somerset, near Weston-Super-Mere, it had everything you could want, a lake on site the sea across the road and all the usual stuff for a holiday camp.

It was a good cheap holiday. You can always stay at my house, will fit you all in somehow & fish around here.

lyn