So bad it's nearly funny.......

Paul_D

A man is stranded in the desert and has not eaten or drunk anything for nearly 36 hours. He is about to die. Amazingly, as he stumbles through the sand he comes to three market stalls.

The man (half thinking he must be hallucinating) approaches the first stall and demands: "I need water, sell me some water" "Sorry Sir" replies the stall owner "I only sell custard" The man, visibly taken aback goes up to the second stall and again asks for water. "I'm afraid I only sell sponge cake and cream" replies the second stall owner. The man turns in disbelief to the final stall and begs: "Please, I need water now or I'll die" "Sorry Sir, I only sell hundreds and thousands" replies the final stall owner. His fatigue momentarily forgotten the man demands:

"You mean to tell me that the three of you all own market stalls in the middle of the desert and none of you sell water?!?!?"

"I know Sir" says the first stall owner "it's a trifle bazaar"

Paul

ROFLMTOAO (TO = tired, old). Love it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President