Dick Dastardly

___________________ Posted Image

quote:

Originally posted by Del_R:

"The bullet went in just here and luckily missed all vital organs!"

Yup, quite right ... lucky it didn't hit him in the backside :D

quote:

Originally posted by Del_R:

P.S. Not being a regular reader of AT, what's the fuss about over Des? I've always quite enjoyed the columns of his that I've read.

Reading his stuff is OK, it's when you meet him that you realise that he's full of .... eeeerrr .. unprintable

Budgie was really commenting on the inaccurate reporting by AT of several catches including one by DT, not on DT per se

It's me et al who's been hissed-off by DT too many times over the years.

DG

[ 26. April 2004, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

I'm sure the bloke is well meaning, as I'm sure he is a nice guy and an able angler. But his big foot in his even bigger mouth style does neither him nor AT any great favours. His annual tirade re the close season is typical. Well past his sell by date!

Dear All,

Mr Waller said;

"Well past his sell by date!"

Really?? Well seeing as Des has had his column in the AT for all these years, and "STILL" manages to ruffle even the feathers on Mr Wallers dead chicken, I rather think that old Des is doing just fine!!

But then again, I might be totally wrong. Buy the AT though this week and find out. Mr Waller obviously does else how could he comment??

Regards,

Lee.

Last weeks issue was bought because the previous week, the first for a very long time, was pretty good. But that must have been a fluke, last week's issue was back to the more usual standard. Won't be buying it this week, or next week for that matter, unless they have a good freeby!

Del_R:

ps Not being a regular reader of AT, what's the fuss about over Des? I've always quite enjoyed the columns of his that I've read.

yes, he has some good ideas on the close season issues too . . well off on a short break now . . but will be happy to come back to a hot topic. . . :D:D:D

now yiberty-yaberta . .. . :mad: that's one I would gladly see if all it's teeth were missing :D

hey waddaya know I can spell tomato !