firefox problem

pinky

i am using the latest firefox which goes straight to a default profile.

problem is all my bookmarks are in another profile,and when it starts it won`t give me an option for which profile i want.

i have been looking for a while but cannot find how you can change the profile.

there is a profile manager with an old copy of mozilla on my system but nothing for firefox!

anyone got any ideas :confused:

later guys i`m going fishing

Many people are having this problem, The solving is deleting all the Firefox files from (C:) and re-installing it all, Dont know any other way, but many people have had the success of the profile transfering. :confused:

c4rp3r thanks for the reply i was contemplating this but it would not have saved the bookmarks that i had in the other profile.

IanR thanks that has sorted the problem,i had looked on the help pages but been unable to find that.

the problem turned out that a check box was ticked on the profilemanager so it just started and did not ask which profile i wanted.

anyone else with this problem,just close firefox and type this into the "run" box from the start menu, firefox.exe -profilemanager uncheck the box then start the one you want.

Thanks again, Euan

later guys i`m going fishing