BT/SAGEM help!!!!

billy5000

Hi all

ive picked up this little phone/modem etc BT ON-AIR 1800 wireless phone modem thing.(two units phone and base and usb modem)

well first off, anyone clear up what a PSTN line is??

and second when this usb modem is installed(using xp drivers instead of ME driver due to the fact i cannot find any,this modem cannot see the base unit with phone in registration mode(press green phone symbol)it flashes the play button ok, but even with both sitting in my lap they cannot see each other and when i use add new hardware it finds it needing drivers(the right one which seem very hard to find)it doenst see xp drivers at all(no suprise)

help can i use this or not as its a normal phoneline and dispite the modem not seeing the drivers i can use the moniter software(xp driver))to try and register it and see how the distance moniter thing is, which says not close enough to base(both in lap) :)

anyone who has one or can help would please me no end:)

sg