Fishing In France

mc_mrbishi

Hi all,

Me and some freinds are planning to go to france for a weeks carp fishing next year and was wandering if anyone knows of a good place to go?

Cheers,

Chris

Well I can recomend a friends lakes his name is Danny and is a Carp fisherman like us. By the way I am not advertising or promoting his place just that you asked and I think you will enjoy. http://www.carpfishinginfrance.co.uk/index.html

Let me know what you think

Thanks johnhere that is exactly the sort of place we are looking for.

Ive passed the link on to the others to see what they think.

Have you fished there yourself just asking as i see that it says they could only open it for friends and family originally?

Thanks johnhere that is exactly the sort of place we are looking for.

Ive passed the link on to the others to see what they think.

Have you fished there yourself just asking as i see that it says they could only open it for friends and family originally?

To be truthful no, but all my mate have fished it, some many times. Sadly Danny and I had a disagreement so I never had the chance to fish his waters which I would have loved to have done….and still would. I fished with Danny many times including 2 trips to France (before he obtained his waters) and he is a nice guy and I know from reports his waters are a great place to fish.

Hope that helps

Ok mate that is brilliant i have just e-mailed him about whether it is free around the may time next year for around 8 of us so fingers crossed.

I have got a friend that is buying a property in that area and he rekons it is a lovely area.

Ok mate that is brilliant i have just e-mailed him about whether it is free around the may time next year for around 8 of us so fingers crossed.

I have got a friend that is buying a property in that area and he rekons it is a lovely area.

Hope you have a great time with lots of tight lines. It is as stocked as he says as I saw photos of the fish when he stocked the water......massive fish!