Catch Cod Of Felixstowe!

Guest Silver Back

Looks pretty civilised to me. I usually fish aboard Tracy-Jane out from the Ferry. Good crowd but no pies :D

Nick

yes Nick, hear the mobile go that could well be me talking to 'Rod M', heas is a good skipper and a gent.

Looks pretty civilised to me. I usually fish aboard Tracy-Jane out from the Ferry. Good crowd but no pies :D

Nick

Me too :D That's Rod's boat.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

:mellow: looks like the weather is not brill around Felixstowe this weekend, however, a couple of hours in the harbour either side of HW sounds fairly civilised ;) just to blow the cobwebbs off.

Christmas week looks like Tuesday, long way off but one is being opimistic :rolleyes:

:ph34r:

I will probably be on the beach at Landguard sometime Sunday - if I can get a pass ;)

nick

PS

Heard about the dinghy that got upset by the tug the other day off Felixstowe. Were you anywhere near by ?