why

rob.imk2

Guest NickInTheNorth

Hi Rob

Give us a bit more of a clue please mate. :D

Which "clickable" smilies do you mean? In waht way don't they work? What operating system? What browser?

Hi Rob

Give us a bit more of a clue please mate. :D

Which "clickable" smilies do you mean? In waht way don't they work? What operating system? What browser?

the ones next to the reply box Im on mac using safari and internet explorer same problem on both cheers .....rob

Guest NickInTheNorth
the ones next to the reply box Im on mac using safari and internet explorer same problem on both cheers .....rob

Do you have javascript enabled?

Without it they won't work.

I'll ask someone with a mac for their input.

DavidW...

dont know enough about puters to know whether javascript enabled or not I would appreciate it if you could throw some light on the matter....../rob

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

Hi all

hey nick,my smilies are a pain cos i can write a post and then think oh i wil put some smilies on but unless i do it after the word i want i by it goes to the bottom?

ive had to take whole sections out just to add a smilie then paste it back if you get me drift:)

sg

Guest NickInTheNorth
Hi all

hey nick,my smilies are a pain cos i can write a post and then think oh i wil put some smilies on but unless i do it after the word i want i by it goes to the bottom?

ive had to take whole sections out just to add a smilie then paste it back if you get me drift:)

sg

You can always just highlight the smiley and then drag and drop it where you want. (Best to include the preceding space too!)