riverside drive dundee 15/01/06

sultzer

15/01/06

Riverside Drive Dundee

Weather: Windy Rain At End

Bait: Herring , Mackerel , Lugworm

Fish Caught = 12

Arrived at wall with Brian already there , just setting up , first cast and no bites so rebaited .

2nd cast and it was only out 5 mins when my rod tip went down a classic trout bite and there it was my first trout of the season , then Brian tip went he caught a small trout , so not to bad 2 trout within the first hour.

Rebaited and casted out i was getting nibbles constant , i pulled in a small coalie when " dryfly - wsf forum turned up" was chatting to him when my rod went again another trout bite and another trout in. Things slowed down but i still managed a flounder while he was there.

Brian got another knock a double hitter of flounder while i caught a small codling.Brian's rod tip went again another trout caught still getting a few bites i caught another flounder , it started 2 rain by then so down to last few bits of bait Brian caught another trout , as we were packing up Brian pulled in a flounder right at the end.

Not a bad session at all

post-5751-1137355281_thumb.jpg

post-5751-1137355296_thumb.jpg

post-5751-1137355313_thumb.jpg

post-5751-1137355323_thumb.jpg

post-5751-1137355334_thumb.jpg

Edited by sultzer

15/01/06

Riverside Drive Dundee

Weather: Windy Rain At End

Bait: Herring , Mackerel , Lugworm

Fish Caught = 12

Arrived at wall with Brian already there , just setting up , first cast and no bites so rebaited .

2nd cast and it was only out 5 mins when my rod tip went down a classic trout bite and there it was my first trout of the season , then Brian tip went he caught a small trout , so not to bad 2 trout within the first hour.

Rebaited and casted out i was getting nibbles constant , i pulled in a small coalie when " dryfly - wsf forum turned up" was chatting to him when my rod went again another trout bite and another trout in. Things slowed down but i still managed a flounder while he was there.

Brian got another knock a double hitter of flounder while i caught a small codling.Brian's rod tip went again another trout caught still getting a few bites i caught another flounder , it started 2 rain by then so down to last few bits of bait Brian caught another trout , as we were packing up Brian pulled in a flounder right at the end.

Not a bad session at all

Well done Jason the trout look to be of good quality, will try and hook up with you sometime and have a session in the tay.

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

Well done mate, looks like a visit is due soon, if you leave some ;)

Can you tell me where I pick up a permit, I think it was Matt that got me mine last year.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Well done mate, looks like a visit is due soon, if you leave some ;)

Can you tell me where I pick up a permit, I think it was Matt that got me mine last year.

David

Next time i'm in Dundee I'll be picking mine up so I'll pick one up for you and post it down to you if you like. How are we all fixed for next Sat or Sunday for either some cod fishing or a day in the Tay?

Matt

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC