Just Been There!

Prowlerguy

Greetings,

Have just returned to Mannheim, Germany from four days in London, and Brimpton (mostlly in London - just Sunday in Brimpton where I preached in a church). I may possibly be moving to Exeter, England to pastor a church, or the Rockhampton area of Australia to start and pastor a church there. If going to Australia, I'll be selling my four yaks, but they will be replaced with a kamekazi. I'd like to get a Dorado, but I want it just right when I order it. If you Kaskazi owners would tell me what you think, I'd appreciate it greatly. What different options would you have done in your order? I mean what options wouldn't you have not gotten, and what options would you have gone with? Are there any particular recommendations that you would suggest?

For sure I want the suggestions of you "Kamekazi drivers" who have the experience already. I have my own preference in colors, as I'm one of the guys that really like to be seen from a distance.

By the way, The Eye of London is great and especially at dusk when all the lights of the city have been turned on; Big Ben, Westminister Abby, the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace were really nice too. I saw much of what I saw this past weekend back in 1971 too, but it was good to refresh. The steak pastys are still great, and the sushi at the Paddington Station was the best I've had since leaving Japan (the miso soup was really good too) I spent 16.50 pounds at that Yo Sushi place; yes, I can put away the sushi, especially the mackeral sushi. I was a bit disappointed in the fish and chips that I got - not a good as I remembered - but then most of the fish and chips back then I had gotten near Edzell and Montrose, Scotland back in the early 1970s.

MVC-130X.jpg

MVC-133X.jpg

MVC-a177X.jpg

MVC-162X.jpg

MVC-168X.jpg

MVC-172X.jpg

It seems that Police are Police wherever you go; check this out,

MVC-188X.jpg

Respectfully, Prowlerguy sends

NoFish4-12My01.jpg

Edited by Prowlerguy

glad we laid on the weather for you! B)

glad we laid on the weather for you! B)

Yes! The weather was fine in comparison to Germany.

I appreciate you folks taking care of us like that.

This is in London from one of your busses,

MVC-185X.jpg

And, this is my son near the Tower, and Tower Bridge.

MVC-178X.jpg

thers a story that some american thought they bought it! :blink: (tower bridge)

only for it to turn up in texas and it was actualy london bridge (not the ornate tower bridge steeped in history) teach em i spose! lol some crafty cockny got a pay day :thumbs:

im not sure but the spikes you see on the nearest arch ar the same spikes they used to impale heads of traitors on as a warning! arrr those were the days lol :yucky:

actualy reminds me, i grew up in hampton upon thames 9literaly on the bank), about 5 mins from hampton court palace!

weird thing is ive never been to the tower or seen the changing of the guard! :blink:

Edited by geffaz

thers a story that some american thought they bought it! :blink: (tower bridge)

only for it to turn up in texas and it was actualy london bridge (not the ornate tower bridge steeped in history)....

... i grew up in hampton upon thames 9literaly on the bank), about 5 mins from hampton court palace!

weird thing is ive never been to the tower or seen the changing of the guard! :blink:

Your story about the mistake of London Bridge, and Tower Bridge is correct - almost. That bridge is now just a little ways from Las Vegas, Nevada, rather than Texas - a right fair distance.

You should avail yourself of the opportunity to see the sites of your own countries history. I've enjoyed world history in 37 countries, and 46 of our 50 States. You really should get out and around! You've got some fine stuff right there close by!

Respectfully, Prowlerguy sends

MVC-129X.jpg

your right! ive been all over africa, se asia and the middle east but never seen the sights

2 hours drive from wer i live!

Your right about visiting the sites. I've worked in London for 5 years and hate it (4 hour daily commute), but the sites are fantastic, my boss (worked for him for (10 years, nice man) likes to take all of us out once a year to visit something new, it's a wonderful place, some wonderful hidden treasures.

Monument Tower being one of them. Took my kids up the 300 odd steps in October nearly killed me.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com