Battery Grip for Canon 300D

Gillies

I thought I’d put this on here first to see if anyone wants it before I put it onto eBay, it’s the battery grip for the Canon 300D Digital SLR.

What it does is gives you an extra chamber for an additional battery to go in, therefore giving you more shooting time when your out and about, it does not come with an extra battery, I had hoped it would when I bought it, but you can pick them up on eBay cheaply – that’s what I did.

The best feature of the grip I found is the vertical controls (shutter release, buttons and dial etc .. just the same lay out as ones on camera itself), which makes shooting when holding the camera vertical much easier and comfortable.

Here is the battery grip.

300d_batterygrip.jpg

and this is what it looks like on the Canon 300D (note - the 300D camera is not included in the sale :) )

300d_batterygrip_on.jpg

All in all, I find it adds much more stability to the 300D, more battery life and makes handling it much easier. It comes boxed, with user guide etc, and I’ll be looking for around £55 + around £5 postage for it. If anyone’s interested give me a pm or email in next day or two, if not I’ll just throw it on eBay … just thought I’d give anyone on here option first.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com