Club Waters

jazzer

I am thinking of joining a club this year,but i'm unsure on which one to go for! :( Does anyone out there now of any good clubs i could join in the staffordshire area and how much would it cost for the season! also what things do i need to know before i join any club waters. Anyones help would be great thanks :thumbs:

If you check out the carp forum there is a thread on there which gives details of a couple of clubs around your area.

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=58289

It was recomended that stoke on trent AS wher a good club and there is also prince albert but there is a waiting list to get in.

Some clubs also have a joining fee in the first year and charge extra to night fish as well as subs, so it it maybe worth checking out the rules and the waters before you join so as not to waste your money if you dont like them after you have paid.

Edited by paul mc
Regards Paul Mc

If you check out the carp forum there is a thread on there which gives details of a couple of clubs around your area.

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=58289

It was recomended that stoke on trent AS wher a good club and there is also prince albert but there is a waiting list to get in.

Some clubs also have a joining fee in the first year and charge extra to night fish as well as subs, so it it maybe worth checking out the rules and the waters before you join so as not to waste your money if you dont like them after you have paid.

Thanks for the advice mate,i'll check it out thankyou :thumbs: